Knights of Old has adopted a policy of operating and developing a quality management system based on the ISO9001 - 2008 standard for continual improvement.
We will aim to provide a service that exceeds our clients’ expectations at the first attempt, to help us attain that goal we will strive to:
- Establish strong links with both clients and suppliers, which will benefit quality for both parties.
- Monitor quality to identify problems and improve performance.
- Develop the quality system based on employee involvement, and maintenance of the system.
- Communicate the quality objectives to all employees, including inducting new employees.
- Provide all employees with the training and support needed for them to supply a quality service to all our clients.
- Actively encourage each employee to realise his or her full potential.
- Have a team approach within the company, aimed at increasing the company’s competitiveness by improving quality and performance.
- Establish an environment that supports and rewards the delivery of a high quality service.
- Blend the mixture of modern equipment and infrastructure with traditional core values to truly deliver;
'Service with honour'